Maidenfans Meetups 2019

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by LooseCannon, Nov 9, 2018.

1. GSW23MaidenFan

GSW23MaidenFan Invader

Oakland, CA on 09/10/19.

2. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

In a dramatic turn of events a big conference is due to take place in Montreal 8-18th July next year. Before the show obviously, but I could feasibly turn it into a big holiday.

3. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

Do it!

4. mitch cugnet

mitch cugnet Nomad

got my floor seats for the calgary show august 31st. would be interested in a meetup as well!

5. Iron Brody

Iron Brody Trooper

I'll be at the Atlanta show on July 20.

6. RunningLee222

RunningLee222 Prowler

7. RunningLee222

RunningLee222 Prowler

Nor Cal checking in here. Going to Sac AND Oakland. I'd really like to be kept informed of meetups

8. SirRobbins

SirRobbins Ancient Mariner

I'll be at the VIP trooper party in Sunrise....

9. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

You'll be the guy saying "Excuse me sir, do you have a minute to talk about 'Somewhere in Time'?"

PieceofMind89, Collin, Mosh and 3 others like this.
  10. ArcherRanger

ArcherRanger Prowler

I've got tickets for both Toronto dates, just in front of front of house for the 9th, and floor on the 10th. Got the whole family coming up with me from Newfoundland on the 9th before I have my fun on the floor the next night! Up the Irons from the eastiest of coasts!!

cnesbit likes this.
  11. SirRobbins

SirRobbins Ancient Mariner

I won't be asking, I'll just walk up and tell people..... I'll even point to the Ed Phones that display the SIT Eddie....

PieceofMind89 likes this.
  12. I'll be at the Bristow, VA show talking to people in the tailgate about Piece of Mind and Somewhere in Time.

13. evil_ash

evil_ash Trooper

I'm taking my family to the Vancouver show, and heading to the Tacoma gig by myself. I'm keen to meet up for Tacoma, especially if people are interested in travelling from Seattle as a group.

14. Saphrax

Saphrax Nomad

Hi ash,

I’ll be at the Tacoma show, in the GA section and at the Trooper VIP party beforehand. Glad to meet you and any other fans from this forum at the show but unfortunately won’t be able to car pool from Seattle.

evil_ash likes this.
  15. Collin

Collin Cardi C

Finally got around to booking my hotel for Vegas. There is a special going on for most of the MGM hotels. I will be at the Luxor.