Maidenfans Meetups 2019

chadthedrummer7

Chadthedrummer7 fan since 1982
I’m not sure about any meetups but I’m glad to see your back in the Trooper VIP.
Yeah, just doing San Antonio and wanted a pre VIP hook up at a bar since we are rolling in during the day. No better time for Trooper beer than anytime of day! haha. I just wanna hear from someone who did the Trooper VIP this leg of the tour to see if Kim is still the lady running it. (she got me hooked up, and I am going to need that love again!) lol...
Chad from Tulsa? :eek:
Well, I am the "Chad from Tulsa" in the eyes of anyone that said that to Kim running the Trooper VIP. But I am really Chad that lives in Dallas. And, just recently scored the MAIDEN license plate for the great state of TEXAS! So pretty stoked about that. What's up B Wizard?

chadthedrummer7

Chadthedrummer7 fan since 1982
Where do we get "I've met Chad from Tulsa" shirts? And does the print on the back mention Kim?
Awe shit... thanks! I don't deserve all that. Who the fuck am I? just a fan who wants all of us to get free shit! lol... I have been to Tulsa a handful of times and now I am "that guy" from Tulsa. haha. Up the Irons! Can't wait till 2 weeks. Legacy of Texas tour 2019! Dallas, Houston, SA! Can't wait. Chad from Dallas (Prosper) up in this bitch! Hitting the road with Eddie and the boys! On the back of the shirt... (I got to also meet Kim, and her hot blonde assistant!) lol... Up the Irons. Can't wait to show off the new license plate at the shows. MAIDEN (Texas) is all mine. FOR LIFE! haha...