Maidenfans Meetups 2019

I’m not sure about any meetups but I’m glad to see your back in the Trooper VIP.
Yeah, just doing San Antonio and wanted a pre VIP hook up at a bar since we are rolling in during the day. No better time for Trooper beer than anytime of day! haha. I just wanna hear from someone who did the Trooper VIP this leg of the tour to see if Kim is still the lady running it. (she got me hooked up, and I am going to need that love again!) lol...
Chad from Tulsa? :eek:
Well, I am the "Chad from Tulsa" in the eyes of anyone that said that to Kim running the Trooper VIP. But I am really Chad that lives in Dallas. And, just recently scored the MAIDEN license plate for the great state of TEXAS! So pretty stoked about that. What's up B Wizard?

Where do we get "I've met Chad from Tulsa" shirts? And does the print on the back mention Kim?
Awe shit... thanks! I don't deserve all that. Who the fuck am I? just a fan who wants all of us to get free shit! lol... I have been to Tulsa a handful of times and now I am "that guy" from Tulsa. haha. Up the Irons! Can't wait till 2 weeks. Legacy of Texas tour 2019! Dallas, Houston, SA! Can't wait. Chad from Dallas (Prosper) up in this bitch! Hitting the road with Eddie and the boys! On the back of the shirt... (I got to also meet Kim, and her hot blonde assistant!) lol... Up the Irons. Can't wait to show off the new license plate at the shows. MAIDEN (Texas) is all mine. FOR LIFE! haha...

I don’t think so. There was a Derek Riggs meet and greet last night somewhere.
Yeah, I almost had him scheduled to do one in Texas (Dallas) but we just couldn't coordinate him coming and getting bands to play and pay him. And all that. Would have been pretty bad ass had we done it though.

Yeah I know but I have included a pic of Janick presenting it to me and I am sure the Maiden team would confirm it. Need the money lost my job.
So sorry about the gig bro! Had I scrolled through I would have seen him handing it to ya. I did not... sorry again about the jobless. Wish we could all be roadies for Maiden.

Are there any 2022 North American meetups in the works? I already got my ticket to Chicago, so I'd be happy to meet up with any MaidenFans going to that show. I'm also interested in going to another show on this leg, and I'd like to get that figured out soon so I can get my ticket and arrange for the time off work. :)

So which 2022 North American show are the most MaidenFans going to??
thinking-face_(7)_mysmiley.net.png
thinking-face_(7)_mysmiley.net.png

Last edited:
I think Anaheim or San Diego for me. I can combine it with meeting some friends/family I have not seen in a few years

I have a ticket for Ottawa. I'm considering either Toronto or Hamilton, but that'll wait until later on once I figure out what the year looks like. But I'm happy to consider going elsewhere - COVID depending, of course. Crossing national barriers right now is a pain.

Back