Maidenfans Meetups 2019

Yeah, I know, but where? At the Bell Center, at a bar, what time...?
Details to be figured out soon! I'm still working on where the international people are staying but more than happy to add you to the conversation. Unless you're a Montreal local and have suggestions for places to drink beforehand!

Details to be figured out soon! I'm still working on where the international people are staying but more than happy to add you to the conversation. Unless you're a Montreal local and have suggestions for places to drink beforehand!
Yeah, I would like that, please! I lived in Montreal for a long time, but I don't know where there would be enough place for all of us. ;)

Hi all - I'm going to the Tacoma gig on the 5th of September. Trying to decide where to stay. My family wants to stay in downtown Seattle; I would then take bus/train to and from the concert. My question is: is this a realistic option? I can't find information about bus/train that would get me from Tacoma back to Seattle after the show.

Hi all - I'm going to the Tacoma gig on the 5th of September. Trying to decide where to stay. My family wants to stay in downtown Seattle; I would then take bus/train to and from the concert. My question is: is this a realistic option? I can't find information about bus/train that would get me from Tacoma back to Seattle after the show.
No you probably want to stay in Tacoma. It's a bit too far of a ride and your chances for an uber/cab after the show are slim. I'm going to the show, I think I'll be at the Murano which is a couple blocks away.

No you probably want to stay in Tacoma. It's a bit too far of a ride and your chances for an uber/cab after the show are slim. I'm going to the show, I think I'll be at the Murano which is a couple blocks away.

Great, thanks for the reply Collin. I spoke with my family - they want to stay in Seattle rather than in Tacoma as there are more family-friendly things to do there. So I'm going to try to find a cheap room in a YMCA or similar rather than pay for a second hotel room.

Long shot time - is anyone interested in splitting their existing accommodation costs in Tacoma? I'd be happy to sleep on the couch and pay half of someone's existing hotel room booking.

Back