Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

I can't imagine them not playing FoTD. I thought that statement was pretty obviously referring to Fear.

I just thought it was too obvious a thing to say so he could've meant something more special. That's why the "fans will know" part stayed mysterious for me.

I just thought it was too obvious a thing to say so he could've meant something more special. That's why the "fans will know" part stayed mysterious for me.
Yea, the fans know that they always play Fear of the Dark. :D

Speaking of that, I'd be surprised if they didn't bring Hallowed back.

Bruce Dickson? Shit. I hope this is the right band. :p

I think that's settled. I'm going. I just need to decide if I do the deposit or the Early Bird. I'm buying two tickets so this is going to be a huge hit.

You know what? It turns out that Hellfest's "Be Quick or Be Dead" was just trolling after all. :lol: Although I did have 'No Prayer for the Dying' in my CD player. :oops:

I think the changes will see the inclusion of Powerslave/ROTAM, Heaven can Wait, Prowler and either Children of the Damned or Remember Tomorrow.

You know what? It turns out that Hellfest's "Be Quick or Be Dead" was just trolling after all. :lol: Although I did have 'No Prayer for the Dying' in my CD player. :oops:

Not entirely trolling, they're probably still going to announce Maiden.

On a different note, the artwork for this tour is one of the best artworks ive seen from Maiden in a while. Not that im not a fan of recent stuff, but this one looks amazing.

Agreed on that, artwork looks good (slash better). I'm hopeful of an exciting and sufficiently varied setlist too, especially with the reference to the Early days.

This is pretty dissapointing... they had a chance to do something really cool with the 90s stuff. Dammit. Also, "make the setlist more representative of other 80s concerts"!? how the hell isn't it already?! We already had the usual 2 Mins/Trooper/RTTH/NOTB, plus Phantom, Running Free and frickin Aces High! It's already a best of the 80's set!

Ridiculous.

I'm a bit disappointed, but at the same time, they give me all I was expecting : a new occasion to see them live, and a new album in a reasonable future.

On a different note, the artwork for this tour is one of the best artworks ive seen from Maiden in a while. Not that im not a fan of recent stuff, but this one looks amazing.
Yeah, that is pretty sweet art! Much better than the previous Maiden England crap.

It's already a best of the 80's set!

True. Put in Hallowed and Heaven Can Wait instead of ATSS and Fearof the Dark, and it is nothing but an 80s greatest hits set.

If they do changes I expect Hallowed to be added and I hope for Infinite Dreams. Powerslave would also be nice. The problem is, it probably will mean The Prisoner has to go :(

Back