Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

I'm drifting towards that option. It's miles cheaper than hotels, even if I just go for a day ticket. I need to phone a friend first, though.

It would be one of the best things ever if they came to Estonia, but it's very unlikely to happen. Would be cool to see 'em at Sonisphere too though, never been to a large festival. Time will tell...
I'm not very disappointed with Maiden England vol 3 IF they do good changes because I've only seen them once so just about 15 songs. If only they could get some classics like Powerslave, Infinite Dreams etc in there...

I'm drifting towards that option. It's miles cheaper than hotels, even if I just go for a day ticket. I need to phone a friend first, though.
0000091833.jpg

This is a statement from Bruce Dickson (that's what Sonisphere are calling him) regarding the show:

We all grew up in England well aware of the importance of the legendary concerts at Knebworth, and scarily it all seems quite recent! Without being clichéd, it really is an honor and privilege to return to play there with the purpose of celebrating some of the finest moments in British rock history from inspirational bands like Pink Floyd, The Who, Zeppelin, The Stones and Genesis.

This will be the last concert of our ‘Maiden England’ Tour and it is very fitting to end a long and hugely enjoyable tour in our own back yard. We have tweaked the ‘Maiden England’ set list a bit to make it more representative of our whole 80s era and to give the fans something a bit different, especially as this will be the last of our three tours with an historical perspective. If you are there on the day it is highly likely that you will hear some of these songs played live for the very last time ever. So on an occasion like this, a celebration and the end of a chapter, you can be sure we will do our utmost to give our fans one hell of a show and go out with all guns blazing.
I'm actually a little disappointed that there won't a be 90s-themed tour. This now means that I'll never get to see 'Sign of the Cross'.

I'm actually a little disappointed that there won't a be 90s-themed tour. This now means that I'll never get to see 'Sign of the Cross'.

Hold on now:

...along with one notable exception from the 90’s, the fans will know which song I’m talking about!

My fourth grade class teacher was called Dickson. :huh:

Yeah, because the fans don't know crap :D. Sign of the Cross? Lord of the Flies? The Fugitive? The Clansman?

Edit: @Perun was his first name Bruce? (it's probably a she)

Fear of the Dark? o_O I figured he wouldn't say that since there's no doubt FoaD will be on the setlist. Kind of makes sense now...

Back