Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

I'm still going. They said they'll make some changes to the setlist which to me suggests that 'Infinite Dreams' may return along with one or two others.

Of course I'll be going too. I'm not that optimistic about the setlist changes, though.

So it's another Maiden England tour but with the setlist changed to represent the whole of the 80's period seeing as this is "likely to be the last time we tour with a setlist based on the 80's", this sounds like there could be some interesting additions to the set. I'd much rather Maiden put out a new album ASAP but having said that I'm still pretty tempted by Sonisphere this year.

I'll go if they return to Scandinavia or in the event of a Maidenfans meetup at a time and place where time and money allow it. I'm not too optimistic about the setlist changes, because I fear it will mean some of the less played songs will go out and be replaced with other regulars.

Well that's disappointing.
I'm not too optimistic about the setlist changes, because I fear it will mean some of the less played songs will go out and be replaced with other regulars.
Pretty much my thought. Also looks like ATSS will be dropped. Maybe they'll bring back Powerslave though.

That's about the same as Download last year, I think. I'm probably looking at a day ticket, but I need to know which day, while I can still book holidays. The BF is at risk of losing the holidays he has booked as it is.

I guess they really want to reach 100 shows and 2 million fans. :)

I understand that it's a disappointment to some of us that there are not many dates. Also some of the shows will feature songs that some of us have never seen before (2005 tour):
As all our fans know, Maiden England is Part 3 in the History Trilogy of the 1980s video/DVD releases so this is likely to be the last time we will tour with a set list based on the ‘80s, and therefore the last time fans will EVER hear some of these songs played live. With this in mind, for the 2014 dates we plan to change the set list around a little, to make it more equally representative of the whole of the ‘80s period covered by those three DVDs – Early Days, Live After Death and of course Maiden England, along with one notable exception from the 90’s, the fans will know which song I’m talking about!
So now we're getting a selection of all the history tour setlists of the past, and it's likely that ATSS will be out.

I like it that there's still a factor of unpredictability (which songs will be selected).

Best thing IMO is that they can start earlier with the stuff Brig quoted. That is: earlier compared with a tour that would continue longer.

The setlist is definitely different from the 2012 and 2013 legs, so we sure need to keep spoilers or else a topic in which no spoilers are needed. But for sure we need to have "a" spoiler rule because some people do not want to know the setlist, before they see the band.

Last edited:
Like I said, spend the night at Victoria Coach station. :p

I just spent way too much money. Got myself a weekend camping ticket, a locker ticket and a shuttle bus ticket. I figured I should get the shuttle bus ticket as I currently have no idea how I'll be getting to and from Knebworth.

Back