Maiden songs you are currently stuck on

NOTB(the song) listened to it 5 times and just heard it on FM radio!

Infinite Dreams
The Talisman
The Alchemist
Brave New World
Rainmaker

I'm in a mood for the new songs since the Final Frontier came out. :bigsmile:

Deano said:
I have "rediscovered" The Trooper lately. It was old hat for a while but for some reason feels new to me again.

Yeah me too haha.

Also with the final frontier 4:30 long intro, I must admit I always used to skip it but its been growing on me, and now I usually listen all the way through.

all of piece of mind. I forgot how great the trooper was. Would've rather seen it live this year instead of beast.

Yeah I'm listening to a lot more POM recently, except revelations which I always listened to. Particularly Still Life I'm loving atm.

No More Lies off of Death on the Road. I slagged the band off for putting this on the summer setlist and then rotating DoD and PFD (and then dropping PFD) but giving this more of a listen I can see why they like it. I hideously underrated the instrumental section too. Hadn't listened to it before a few days ago in a while.

1. Dance of Death
2. For the Greater Good of God
3. Where the Wild Wind Blows
4. Face in the Sand
5. The Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner

Other than that i've been listening to POM and BNW alot. I just love the way maiden makes you think!

Jupz said:
Yeah I'm listening to a lot more POM recently, except revelations which I always listened to. Particularly Still Life I'm loving atm.
I woke up to POM this morning. Great way to start the day.

The following five as heard on the Death On The Road Album.

1. Wildest Dreams
2. Paschendale
3. Lord Of The Flies
4. Journeyman
5. Run To Hills

TheDarkGift said:
Wasting Love, Paschendale, Mother of Mercy are playing these days. Odd mix.  :innocent:
no it isn't. the only anomaly is Wasting Love.

There's nothing I've been playing particularly much recently but I've had Alexander The Great going around in my head for a day and a half now. All sparked off by the word "Hellenism".  ::)

Recently I've had a few songs stuck in my head, they aren't really related but they've been on repeat.

Another Life, the live version from Eddie's Archive. LOVE this song.
The studio versions of Dream of Mirrors, The Wicker Man and Blood Brothers
Deja Vu
Caught Somewhere in Time

Starblind

on constant repeat.  I don't think I've gone a day since August 17 without listening to this incredible song at least 3 times. 

Back