Maiden Radio - A Spotify Playlist

Have you added Adrian's stuff? This one is on spotify, not sure if the Psycho Motel albums are there too though...

Oh shit! I'd no idea ASAP was on there. Adding them right away!

I did not find Psycho Motel, however....

Primal Rock Rebellion? The three songs Adrian played on for Michael Kiske's Instant Clarity?

@Diesel 11, you didn't add:
  • Trust - Marche Ou Crève (with Nicko)
  • Trust - Idèal (with Clive)
  • Ayreon - "Into the Black Hole" (with Bruce)
  • Lauren Harris - "Steal Your Fire" (with Steve)
  • Lauren Harris - "From the Bottom to the Top" (with Steve)
  • Lauren Harris - "Come On Over" (with Steve)
  • Nektar - "Crying In the Dark" (IIRC, Maiden's cover of "King of Twilight" was actually a medley of both)

@Diesel 11, you didn't add:
  • Trust - Marche Ou Crève (with Nicko)
  • Trust - Idèal (with Clive)
  • Ayreon - "Into the Black Hole" (with Bruce)
  • Lauren Harris - "Steal Your Fire" (with Steve)
  • Lauren Harris - "From the Bottom to the Top" (with Steve)
  • Lauren Harris - "Come On Over" (with Steve)
  • Nektar - "Crying In the Dark" (IIRC, Maiden's cover of "King of Twilight" was actually a medley of both)
Have added all of these + Lauren Harris’s entire discography.

Am considering adding bands that toured with Maiden and the setlist used during the tours. Any I should add first?

Have added all of these + Lauren Harris’s entire discography.
Guys,is it really worth it going through her music? I remember seeing her live back in the day. I thought she was bland to say the least.

She's very... mainstream. Other than that, I actually like her music very much. Fun to listen to once in a while!

The point is that any music related to Maiden should be added to give it a good deal of variety. Besides, she’s only got one album anyway.

I mean, I would’ve left Di’Anno off if I wasn’t committed to this....

I smell scope creep. Don't you want to keep it down to songs that members of Iron Maiden have actually played on, plus any covers of those songs?

I smell scope creep. Don't you want to keep it down to songs that members of Iron Maiden have actually played on, plus any covers of those songs?
Well, if I understand the idea correctly, it's meant to play like a radio station. But one that's focused on any Maiden related stuff. So it kinda makes sense to extend it to anything even remotely related to Maiden or its members.

Back