Maiden - Legacy of the Beast game Eddies

I'm almost sad that I'm so bad at this game. I'm on the battlefield levels and I can't progress further with my team. :|

I gave up a while ago. A bit of a shame because there've been loads of new Eddies and new features since I got rid of the game, but it was also taking up way too much space on my phone

As a hardcore gamer and a hardcore maiden fan i must say that this game is boring and has the same formula that other 1000 games in the android store but with a iron maiden skin. I don't know why they manage to use LOTB thematic to promote such a huge world tour.

They seem so bored there.

Nicko is like "yeah, yeah, cool... can I go now?". That's the look I get from stakeholders in my company every time they ask me about my job and I try to explain them connection between Doherty threshold & user data that we gather (I'm using even powerpoint for this!) :D

They seem so bored there.

Nicko is like "yeah, yeah, cool... can I go now?". That's the look I get from stakeholders in my company every time they ask me about my job and I try to explain them connection between Doherty threshold & user data that we gather (I'm using even powerpoint for this!) :D

I wouldn't say bored but perhaps not really knowing what the hell they are even looking at. I doubt anyone of them plays the game or phone games at all for that matter.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say bored but perhaps not really knowing what the hell they are even looking at. I doubt anyone of them plays the game or phone games at all for that matter.

On a recent interview (about the current tour) Janick has said that he don't play the game and that the other guys are not playing any phone games, but if I recall right, Nicko has said that he play it.

Last edited:
Dave is sleeping under his sunglasses.
Steve is thinking about what the hell he's eating from the catering.
Janick is thinking…if he opens the window all the colourful stickers will fly over the room.
Nicko…these people don't have a great sense of humour. Anybody laughed about my jokes.
Rod: Guys, if you talk a word about this…your computer days are over

“Van Helsing” is Maiden’s third single from their new album, behind “Day Of The Dead” and “A História Do Brasil”.

Good title for a song.

tenor.png

The latest update of the game features some clans:

Attachments

• clans.jpg
    clans.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 12
Back