Maiden Headphones Black Friday deal in the UK

My Edward Fones should be here tomorrow. I'm going to put them on my head and listen to them when they get here. Has anyone here tried them yet? How do they sound? Do they sound good? Can I read all about them and more in Luisma's new book?

My Edward Fones should be here tomorrow. I'm going to put them on my head and listen to them when they get here. Has anyone here tried them yet? How do they sound? Do they sound good? Can I read all about them and more in Luisma's new book?
Wiping beer from my desk now, thank you very much.

:funnypost:

They sound great. Definitely a fantastic purchase for 50 quid. :)

They are VERY good headphones.

They're very detailed, very clear and balanced with excellent midrange reproduction. Something that many phones miss in the search for massive bass and excessive treble.

Well there gonna be here tonight and I can't fucking wait! I've got a few different albums queued up, Maiden included. Also some Enslaved, Neurosis, Mastodon, Ghost, and a bit of Run the Jewels to flex them. But between those headphones and the remasters, I'm excited to drown out my family with the dulcet tones of Steve's bass. I have the vinyl remasters, but also the Onkyo hi-def audio files they released when the albums were first remastered back in 2015. The good ol' flac files. I don't have a record player.

Do the headphones include a 1/4" -> 1/8" female to male adapter, so they can be used in the smaller headphone jacks? Or should I purchase one?

So I got my Edward Fones, and they sound quite good! Ya'll should get a pair. All of you. Gave them a whirl with Maiden, Mastodon, Ghost, Gojira, Enslaved, Schammasch, Awolnation, and a bit of Gunship. And they sound phenomenal. I couldn't believe how much new audio information I was hearing that I hadn't heard before. Incredible!

It seems that I got mine less then 3 years ago and this is happening. Anyoe else is getting this? They were not used that often, most of the time they were actually lying somewhere.

9dfc33f06e5e21c7f8489cab5431e28.jpgWeChat Image_20210723115310.jpg

What the hell. What's the warranty on them? 2 years? You should contact the manufacturer regardless.

I also got them for 50, not sure what will be the price of getting the new padding and the "fake leather". Not in the UK so warranty is out of question anyway.

It seems that I got mine less then 3 years ago and this is happening. Anyoe else is getting this? They were not used that often, most of the time they were actually lying somewhere.

View attachment 16011View attachment 16012
Yeah the same on mine. the yellow foam is completely showing on both ear pieces after a year or so! I was really shocked.

I have cheap Sensheiser £30 headphones that are still fine after 10 years.

Again, glad I only paid £50 for the Edphones. They do sound nice though.

I've got one of my earphones thats done the exact same thing. I've barely used them!

Found these replacements on Amazon that should fit. Only £8. They're coming tomorrow so I'll report back.

Protein leather? Damn, that sounds sexy. Let me know if it fits. I am also scratching my head about the bridge, as it is peeling away.

/: Just found out, that protein leather is a legit expression. Today I Learned, I guess.

Hey guys, tried the ones from Amazon again before returning and it turns out they do actually fit! They're just a bit of a pain to get on!

I actually like them a bit better than the originals as I think the ear hole is sliiiightly bigger. So they manage to sit around by big lugs rather than on top of them!

Back