Maiden Headphones Black Friday deal in the UK

GhostofCain

Ancient Mariner
Sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I thought some would be interested to know that HMV are selling the Maiden Audio Edph0N3S Headphones for £49.99 (instead of the regular price of £199.99)

https://store.hmv.com/technology/headphones-(1)/maiden-audio-by-onkyo-edph0n3s-headphones-iron-ma

I have read good reviews about the headphones, so now that they are not ridiculously overpriced I have ordered them! :D
Holy cow! What a difference. If I'd be in London I'd have them immediately.

Gives all recorded music that Steve-approved 'live' sound.

Without, thankfully, degrading the quality of Martin Birch's productions. :lol:

Steve might be a great songwriter and fantastic bass player, but the records he has produced alone show that he is no audiophile. :D

Thanks for the tip off, even though I have no need for a new set of headphones, I had to buy them with 75% off.

Sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I thought some would be interested to know that HMV are selling the Maiden Audio Edph0N3S Headphones for £49.99 (instead of the regular price of £199.99)

https://store.hmv.com/technology/headphones-(1)/maiden-audio-by-onkyo-edph0n3s-headphones-iron-ma

I have read good reviews about the headphones, so now that they are not ridiculously overpriced I have ordered them! :D
Thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered them :)

I am asking my english friend if he has a trip planned to the UK in near future.

Suppose there is no chance anyone from this forum will be going from UK to Prague some time soon?

Shipment to UK only, so it doesn't matter either way, but it is sad that such a clear bargain would still cost me a fortune due to the sharp depreciation of the Lira. The original price nearly amounts to what I made at work last month.

Somebody get us out of this economic mess, please.

Bass is technically a guitar.
Yes, but literally no one ever has called a bassist a guitarist. A bass guitar is technically a type of guitar, but a bassist is not even technically a guitarist - they're two different instruments serving different purposes played entirely differently.

Back