Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

I tried their album with the big IV on the cover, not gonna bother to remember the unreasonably long title. It was pretty good, I didn't like the production of the guitars and thought that this would improve live, it kind of did. But there was just something lacking about their live show. The performance was often sloppy (the band had trouble with time changes, the transition to the fast section of Heaven and Hell was a nightmare) and the energy just wasn't really there. Excluding the singer, who seemed really excited to be on stage. It was for the most part an unremarkable show, as compared to Dream Theater in 2010, who were almost just as awesome as Maiden. (And there's no bias there, I knew nothing by Dream Theater at the time. In fact it was that concert that drove me to check them out.)

I thought the band was sloppy at times when I saw them too.
But they nailed Heaven and Hell.

Yea I thought they did it justice. It was just that transition that was so ugly, it's the mistake I remember the most. Also, I really didn't care for the solos.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/100048AB9D265CAD?artistid=1601545&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1 Many bands are mentioned and it says multiple dates and times. It must be a rock festival of some kind. Also, it says tickets have been on sail since May 17th and it is letting me buy them! But there are no actual concert dates listed. Also, according to Molson Amphitheater's site, Roxette is playing on the 30th: http://www.molsonamphitheatre.net/events/
So, any thoughts or ideas on what the thing at Ticketmaster is about?

When I Saw Coheed and Cambria Almost Every song Sounded the Same, So I Couldnt Tell Whether Heaven and Hell was Even Played. The only memorable songs Were In Keeping Secrets of Silent earth 3 and Running Free with the annoying oh ohh oh oh uh oh. It Sounded like the Disney Chanel!

When I Saw Coheed and Cambria Almost Every song Sounded the Same, So I Couldnt Tell Whether Heaven and Hell was Even Played. The only memorable songs Were In Keeping Secrets of Silent earth 3 and Running Free with the annoying oh ohh oh oh uh oh. It Sounded like the Disney Chanel!

I was not overly impressed by them either. Heavan and Hell did sound pretty good and got the biggest reaction from the crowd, but overall ... they were an okay band. I took off about 2 songs in to buy some drinks and a t-shirt (could still somewhat hear them and felt I did not miss much). I MUCH rather would have seen Alice.

I was not overly impressed by them either. Heavan and Hell did sound pretty good and got the biggest reaction from the crowd, but overall ... they were an okay band. I took off about 2 songs in to buy some drinks and a t-shirt (could still somewhat hear them and felt I did not miss much). I MUCH rather would have seen Alice.

This was published in my local paper on the 30th, so looks like they were already back in blighty before then anyway (so I'm guessing the mystery Toronto show never was) :

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co...er_competes_in_Grasmere_fell_race/?ref=twtrec

(Nothing interesting ever happens in Cumbria and this was really near to me, bugger!)

Bruce Dickinson is so cool,i JUST LOVE the guy,and all iron maiden of course,recently a watched Bruce Dickinson BBC interview and he said that being an Iron Maiden fans its like being a football team fan doesnt matters if they win or lose,you just follow them,and compared wins or lose with good or bad record.

And i think most of us with that phrase will be recognized

Bruce Dickinson is so cool,i JUST LOVE the guy,and all iron maiden of course,recently a watched Bruce Dickinson BBC interview and he said that being an Iron Maiden fans its like being a football team fan doesnt matters if they win or lose,you just follow them,and compared wins or lose with good or bad record.

And i think most of us with that phrase will be recognized
Oh yes, I watched that interview too. Horrible interview - Well, Bruce was interesting as always, but the host... *shrugs*.

It's great to get those multi-cam boots. They're almost as good as a pro shot especially if one isn't available such as the first leg of the AMOLAD tour of which there is a 4 cam boot of the Italy show.

It's not anything directly related to the show's setlist or anything like that, but I'm better safe than sorry.

I've never seen Iron Maiden live, or any big rock/metal concert in general. I'm seeing them in Malmö and in Stockholm this coming summer. The Malmö concert is outdoors, and the Stockholm one is indoors.

Just randomly thought about the pyro and so. I know for a fact that they do use pyro in the big arena/indoor venue/whatever concerts, but they don't use them outdoors, right? Or does it vary from different venues?

Back