Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Saw Kiss Last year, It was good. I liked it when the guitarist played a 20 minute solo

I would love to be able to find a high quality audio of the Chicago concert from 2008... so that Kiss promotion sounds pretty neat, but I've never known Iron Maiden to do this. Just the couple of BIG concert bootlegs.

As for Sea of Madness, it is one of my favorite songs from Somewhere In Time, but I highly doubt they would ever play it again.

I wonder why they hate that album so much. It's such a kickass album. Sea of madness is one their best songs. Hell, I'd even love them to play stranger in a strange land. Everyone keeps saying that seventh son of a seventh son is their masterpiece concept album, but somewhere in time is leaps and bounds better IMO. The songs are more conceptual, more catchy, and are all pure works of art. The songs on seventh son are pretty good, but are not near as catchy as SWIT. Just my opinion.

Flight of Icarus? I love that song, But there is no chance it will be played, It made it's last appearance long ago on the World Slavery tour.

I think it was played in Somewhere on Tour... but hey they said there will be surprises (and honestly I dont think they were talking about Fear of the Dark on that one)

I doubt we'll see them play Flight of Icarus. As I understand the rumor, the band likes the song, except half the guys in the band want to play it with a faster tempo, and the other guys want to play it slower, like on the album. And this is a big sticking point with the guys and they can't meet halfway, so they just choose not to play it. But this explanation is all hearsay on my part.

What about instrumentals? Losfer Words maybe? Do you think they mighy play Wrathchild? I'd also love to see them try to play Back in the Villiage.

I don't think Bruce can sing this faster, is already hard to sing as it is on the bum
I think Bruce wants to do it slower, and Steve wants to do it faster... or something to that effect.

Anyway, they've been avoiding playing it for a long time, and I think they would've included it in one of their history tour set lists by now if they intended on revisiting it.

What about instrumentals?

They should avoid instrumentals - so many of their songs have long instrumental breaks already. The only instrumental they should ever play, *if* they choose to play an instrumental, should be 'Transylvania' (or possibly 'Ghengis Khan', if they open the show with it).

Back