Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Well I'm satisfied with the set, and I can't wait to see it in person. But they missed perhaps the most important song, at least 2nd most important. Infinite Dreams. They really fucked up by not including that. But the surprise songs make up for it I think.

Well I'm satisfied with the set, and I can't wait to see it in person. But they missed perhaps the most important song, at least 2nd most important. Infinite Dreams. They really fucked up by not including that. But the surprise songs make up for it I think.
I just can't believe they'd play Afraid to Shoot Strangers and NOT play Infinite Dreams.

somewhere in time and inft dreams would of been the cherry on top of a awesome set list , still amazing God Bless them for still rocking deep into there 50's and beyond.. maiden rule

I have to say, this is a little bit odd...Aces High? Afraid to Shoot Strangers?those 2 songs alone do not belong in that era. I thought it was meant to be a 'Maiden England' set?

I just can't believe they'd play Afraid to Shoot Strangers and NOT play Infinite Dreams.
You know, it's probably easier for Bruce to pull off. And it is a rarity, so I'll be very glad to see it. That intro must be killer live.

Another surprise
303510_450831874936480_590865311_n.jpg

Setlist is finished and official:

1. Moonchild
2. Can I Play With Madness
3. The Prisoner
4. Two Minutes To Midnight
5. Afraid to Shoot Strangers
6. The Trooper
7. The Number of the Beast
8. Phantom of the Opera
9. Run to the Hills