Maiden Collection

OK heres a pic of the twillight brown and two minutes....

[img src=\'http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00394640f00000161.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

and the soundhouse tapes

[img src=\'http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00394640f00000160.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

unfortunately there was only two pics left on the camera borrowed...can take some more of the other stuff another time..i have some but they are quite blurred though....

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Mar 3 2005, 06:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Mar 3 2005, 06:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]OK heres a pic of the twillight brown and two minutes....

[img src=\'http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00394640f00000161.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
and the soundhouse tapes

[img src=\'http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00394640f00000160.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

unfortunately there was only two pics left on the camera borrowed...can take some more of the other stuff another time..i have some but they are quite blurred though....
[snapback]99068[/snapback]​
[/quote]

ok I take it back. VERY nice stuff man! OK, gotta ask, where and when did you get the brown and jap vinyl, and how much did you pay for them?

Also.......interested in selling either? You know theres only 6 brown vinyl Twilight Zones in existence.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Mar 4 2005, 02:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Mar 4 2005, 02:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]ok I take it back. VERY nice stuff man! OK, gotta ask, where and when did you get the brown and jap vinyl, and how much did you pay for them?

Also.......interested in selling either? You know theres only 6 brown vinyl Twilight Zones in existence.
[snapback]99143[/snapback]​
[/quote]
i bought both from a music collector for a great amount of money, which i usually never say as i dont want to be put in a straight jacket .....
Yes i know how rare they are and i am not interested in selling them...i have been saving money in some time just for the sole purspose to get them if i should get the chance....I wouldnt be in the position not to be able to buy them if the chance was there...So since i saw them both on ebay a year ago where i couldnt get them, i said, never again, next time i will LOL

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 4 2005, 05:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 4 2005, 05:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]There surely must be more than 6 in existence you would think. Bootlegged somehow or something.
[snapback]99153[/snapback]​
[/quote]
originally copies is around that 6-7 copies, the twillight zone that was sold a year ago and the one just sold is the same copy, and the two minutes that was sold from Nokids is the same as the one sold a year ago from tedsrecords...so a lot of these copies are the same circulating around......

Never actually bothered to count.

I have the complete collection three times (first CDs, plus Story So Far and Eddie Head), plus many LPs and many CD singles. Then, all things related to Maiden (Di'Anno, Bruce, Adrian, Blaze,...)

All in all, a little bit more than 100 from what I see. But maybe a little less. Will count one day.

I do only care about the music, other items don't interest me.

Cheers

Well, whatever the case, for a collector to have one of the 2 is astounding, but to have them both is unbelievable.

I was somewhat joking about buying them from you, If I owned both of these would also, NEVER sell them, until I was old and feeble.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Mar 4 2005, 10:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Mar 4 2005, 10:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well, whatever the case, for a collector to have one of the 2 is astounding, but to have them both is unbelievable.

I was somewhat joking about buying them from you, If I owned both of these would also, NEVER sell them, until I was old and feeble.
[snapback]99184[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i know, these are the holy grails and i must admit i was on cloud 666 when i finally got them, but infact i do know another colllector who also has both, he sells a lot of maiden stuff on ebay and has provided me with a lot of stuff too... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Mar 4 2005, 11:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Mar 4 2005, 11:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Wouldnt be Chris Doran would it?
[snapback]99194[/snapback]​
[/quote]

no, not him , Andy Sellwood..

He's got blood everything X 1,000,000 [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/idlehero/DSCF0056.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

theres my vinyl colletion plus alittle more stuff

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 5 2005, 12:07 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 5 2005, 12:07 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]He's got blood everything X 1,000,000 [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99198[/snapback]​
[/quote]
yes he does [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] but he buys a lot of stuff, has great sources and sells the stuff he allready has....Damn he has a big collection, so far i think its one of the greatest [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All CDs, All DVDs, A couple VHS tapes, 4 flags, 1 poster, 4 shirts, A couple singles..

I'd say like... 30ish.

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Mar 5 2005, 12:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Mar 5 2005, 12:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]yes he does  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  but he buys a lot of stuff, has great sources and sells the stuff he allready has....Damn he has a big collection, so far i think its one of the greatest [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99205[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The greatest i've seen is a Brazillian one i saw on a website last year. Amazing it was. Must have had every vinyl from every country. Bit of a joke really.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 5 2005, 10:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 5 2005, 10:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The greatest i've seen is a Brazillian one i saw on a website last year. Amazing it was. Must have had every vinyl from every country. Bit of a joke really.
[snapback]99255[/snapback]​
[/quote]
yeah theres a lot of extreme collections out there...also the two swedish twins, i know some americans too....i dont want every vinyl/Cd from every country (ofcourse i do , but its not a priority), i prefer the more odd things and then i fill the holes with the rest when i can get it cheap or for a fair price....

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Mar 6 2005, 12:42 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Mar 6 2005, 12:42 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]yeah theres a lot of extreme collections out there...also the two swedish twins, i know some americans too....i dont want every vinyl/Cd from every country  (ofcourse i do , but its not a priority), i prefer the more odd things and then i fill the holes with the rest when i can get it cheap or for a fair price....
[snapback]99261[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ahhh....where did the Penguins go? that was great [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Mar 15 2005, 02:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Mar 15 2005, 02:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ahhh....where did the Penguins go? that was great [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99872[/snapback]​
[/quote]
the penguin got deleted from my pc by mistake or the link became not valid, dont know .... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] so i nicked this one from IMBB [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Mar 3 2005, 06:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Mar 3 2005, 06:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]OK heres a pic of the twillight brown and two minutes....

and the soundhouse tapes

[snapback]99068[/snapback]​
[/quote]

OK dude, now I believe you [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'm sorry for my suspicion but there are some ppl around who just tell fantastic stories without ever gettin' tested by anybody..

Great collection you have!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Mar 18 2005, 01:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Mar 18 2005, 01:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]OK dude, now I believe you [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'm sorry for my suspicion but there are some ppl around who just tell fantastic stories without ever gettin' tested by anybody..

Great collection you have!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria
[snapback]100084[/snapback]​
[/quote]

thanks a lot [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] and i do understand your suspicion so no probs [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back