Maiden Christmas Presents

Those are really cool. I saw some like that at an auction the other day, for Abbey Road and Dave Brubeck's Take 5.

Nice. I wasn't given anything that cool, but my friends know me well enough that I received some Iron Maiden shirts as a gift (that I didn't already have).

That is really awesome and very unique idea! I'd love something like that.

I'm definitely going to be having a Maiden Christmas for sure this year! :D I already know that my husband got me the Ross Halfin Iron Maiden photo book so I'm super excited for that. I also asked my in-laws for a Somewhere in Time shirt and a Powerslave hoodie which I know for sure I'm getting. They usually get you exactly what you ask for. Also, as a Christmas gift to myself, I got Somewhere in Time on vinyl. And who knows, maybe there will be more Maiden surprises that await me? Guess we'll find out.

Damn, that's awesome. Now I want one! That's certainly not something you see everyday, so it would definitely make a big impression. Awesome bit of Maiden for the home (or office :p)

My Christmas probably won't be TOO Maiden heavy, but I have already gotten some new headphones (Audio-Technica ATH-M50) which I guess will be better to hear Maiden with. And I'm hoping to get some shirts (I asked for Rime of the Ancient Mariner, The Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind).

I'm hoping for my copy of Dance of Death AT LAST!
I've a suspicion there might be something else Maiden-related but I'm not sure. I've been hearing subtle hints recently with the name 'British Lion' in them. ;)
I might have some guitar bits n pieces coming too

Got a fair bit of Black Sabbath stuff this year but I did however get the death on the road cd which I am very happy about.

Also got £30 in Hmv vouchers from various relatives so a trip there to get Live after Death and Rock in Rio and I'll only need a real live dead one to complete my live maiden cd collection

Jazzy/proggy presents:

CDs:
Miles Davis - Miles Ahead
Miles Davis - In a Silent Way
Genesis - Live
Genesis - Selling England by the Pound

DVDs:
Miles Davis - Miles Electric: a Different Kind of Blue
Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus (film)
McCoy Tyner - Suddenly (solo piano @ Warsaw Jazz Festival, 1991)

edit: Oops, wait a minute, these are no Maiden presents! :D

Reactions: Yax
Miles ... Maiden ... close :)

The record clock ended up being my only Maiden gift, but I am enjoying it. I have it hung next to my record shelf.

Back