Maiden Audio

The other scenario is that there's not enough sale in them and that they'll eventually discontinue them. Then the price would be even more insane if you want them as a collector item.
Or they just drop the price, like the Beats by Dr. Dre eventually did. Give it a few months and these will be going for $150.

That's a lot of posters. Are we talking original 60x40 posters, tour posters and the lot?
I've been collecting since the early 90s. Between full sized 24x36 and smaller 11x17 posters I have way more than I have room to display.

My man cave consists of about 12 of my favorites framed, but every once and awhile I'll switch them all out.

I still fear one of these afternoons I'll have one too many Troopers and pull the trigger on getting these headphones. I have no shame ha!

I've been collecting since the early 90s. Between full sized 24x36 and smaller 11x17 posters I have way more than I have room to display.

My man cave consists of about 12 of my favorites framed, but every once and awhile I'll switch them all out.

I still fear one of these afternoons I'll have one too many Troopers and pull the trigger on getting these headphones. I have no shame ha!

Good stuff man...

I have about 10 of the classic posters of the 80s...with the black labels on top and bottom and the red Iron Maiden in them. I also have an original Seventh Son door poster, white poster of Eddie ripping out the Seventh Son... ...it's in pretty bad shape though because teenage me didn't look after them so well :(

It would have been better if they were in sturdier packaging, not just in flimsy plastic in a cardboard box. Especially considering the £200 price tag.

I own a set of these and while I was reluctant at first not being an "audiophile"; after hearing them in full splendor, I am impressed! Like I said, I don't have experience with $300 price range headphones but given that they were designed from an already $170 set of headphones I took the chance.
It was actually Steve's involvement that was the selling point for me and watching the video of the head engineer on the project and he discussing the changes and modifications that were done and why they were done, sold me on them. Otherwise, I'm way too cheap to even consider spending this much on headphones when I've had no problem enjoying Skullcandy in-ear headphones and they are much easier to wear outside, in bed, etc.
Here's the thing. You must be sure to use the Maiden audio app with them and I also highly recommend using Steve's EQ settings. (I haven't changed the setting yet after nearly 2 full months of play daily.) Make sure the EQ setting is on as well by verifying the EQ lit up above the album art. As far as music goes, anything CD quality or better sounds amazing. I did have to go through and replace some older stuff I'd ripped from LP and even some cassettes. So they will point out deficiencies in your music such as pops and tape hiss. Nonetheless, no regrets from this guy/ I even went a step further and bought another pair for a relative after they tried them and were also just as impressed with them when used in the way they were intended.

Is blasphemy allowed in this thread?
50276812_2045215395600220_8649734143216713728_o.jpg

It seems that I got mine less then 3 years ago and this is happening. Anyoe else is getting this? They were not used that often, most of the time they were actually lying somewhere.

WeChat Image_20210723115310.jpg9dfc33f06e5e21c7f8489cab5431e28.jpg

I only got mine last year and there's no damage. Of course, they sit quietly in the bag in a drawer most of the time.

Reactions: Yax
I only got mine last year and there's no damage. Of course, they sit quietly in the bag in a drawer most of the time.
Same with mine. I only pull them out to actively listen to music. Most times I’m passively listening to shit in the background.

Back