Mafia: Game 1: Mafia wins!

Did you enjoy this game?

• Total voters
Apologies for the delay.

Cornfed Hick is dead. He was a villager. (Duh).

The peril of the village continues. 2 Mafiosos remain hidden, and only 4 of you are villagers. Fail to execute a Mafia member today, and the game ends.

Well folks, this is it. As we said before, all eyes point to Perun (who has been strangely inactive in this thread recently). What say ye, fellow townies?

More than ever now, we need all villagers to say what they think. Pool our opinions. If we're wrong now, we've had it. My prime suspect is still Perun, but if anyone has any hunches or better ideas, we really do need to know about it.

Incidentally, I think real life (what's that?) is also a factor here. Perun is currently in a 'heavy metal parallel universe' for a few days, if my translation skills are up to the job, and I believe mckindog is away too. Are you waiting for them return before moving the game on, LC?

I'm not too surprised that cornfed died.
He was obviously town, the mafia wants us to keep guessing.

Right now I think the two mafia are Perun and stardust. Perun being gone could make sense for why it took so long for the mafia to come to a verdict.

Or that lol. I still believe Perun is suspect. Therefore, I nominate Perun

It does. I'm still not convinced it's Perun, to be honest. But he's the most likely suspect right now. Either way, we've sealed our fate.

It does. I'm still not convinced it's Perun, to be honest. But he's the most likely suspect right now. Either way, we've sealed our fate.

Back (camping outside the village was great, thanks for asking) and I agree with all of this.

Alright. Perun is nominated.

He has warned that he is a villager. I am going to open the polls, but I encourage everyone to take their time before voting.

Back