Longest Time Binging on Iron Maiden

Listen time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've done 5+ hours many times, often while busy painting, or travelling somewhere.

I ussually don't listen for more than 50 minutes, but one time on a 6 hour road trip through WY to SD, I listened to the entirety of 7th Son, Piece of Mind, and Somewhere in Time, as well as good portions of Killers, Fear of the Dark, and Final Frontier

I've never listened to a full album in one sitting

lolwut

I've listened to albums in their entirety multiple times, but I think the longest sitting has probably only been around 2 hours or so. I have a playlist of my 50 favourite Maiden songs, I've gotten through a lot of it in one go but never the whole thing, it's nearly six hours - 5 hours and 59 minutes to be precise. :p

lolwut

I've listened to albums in their entirety multiple times, but I think the longest sitting has probably only been around 2 hours or so. I have a playlist of my 50 favourite Maiden songs, I've gotten through a lot of it in one go but never the whole thing, it's nearly six hours - 5 hours and 59 minutes to be precise. :p
The only time I have ever listened to a whole album, while not going somewhere, is piece of mind

It depends on my emotional mood, Maiden usually helps me calm down and chase bad thoughts away the best so if it's one of those days then I can listen to them quite a lot

Full albums are better than individual songs.

I don't usually go over 4 hours, but there have been instances in the past.

I think I ended up listening to two or three albums back-to-back a few times back when I was studying late in year 12

Since then, the only occasion that springs to mind was a 3.5 hour roadtrip on which my phone (which I'd put on shuffle) decided that Maiden and XTC were the only two bands in existence

Of course.

I was just joking to point out the absurdity of having less than half an hour as an option.

*swoosh* That's the joke going over my head. ;)

It's not totally unbelievable to me, I used to be terrible at listening to albums. I'd get hooked on the first song or two and never listen to the whole thing.

Bit of an odd question to me. Back when I got into Maiden, I would listen to nothing else for days, if not weeks or even months. Whenever I got a new album, be it a new release or one I had just discovered, it would block my CD player for ages. When I had an MP3 player to carry around with me, I often enough had it filled with Maiden only. Even today, I sometimes have days when I only listen to Maiden all day.

^
^
Ditto on the 2 previous posts.
Theres literally no other band who I have listened to all their albums. I have 20 CDs in my tractor. All are Maiden. I need help.

My longest run was ~15 hours. That was hard day at work, deadline of new product and I needed something to keep my awake. So I created playlist of all reunion era albums + classics + some solo stuff from Bruce and played it on shuffle.

If new album is out - I can play it till death. Book of souls was everyday on shuffle for 3 months.

Back