Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

WeChat is so fucking ugly and hard to use.

Is it? I wouldn’t know as I use it for so long I’m totally (tarian) used to it.
It’s worlds apart of anything else only by the virtue that north of a billion people cannot leave without it.

It’s so fucking powerful that even the douchbag of Apple who have repeatedly changed their Rules in a Authoritarian take it or leave it way and subsequently closed hundreds of enterprises (Apps) and fucked people’s lives in a blink of an eye, they conveniently closed their eyes when it comes to it.

Only for the fact that it accommodates thousands of mini Apps, Games, Channels etc essentially being a platform not an App, in which you can make all sorts of payments that Apple doesn’t take its usual 30% pimp cut they should have close it years ago.

But then they would loose 400 ~500 million users myself included overnight. You do virtually everything within this App, even illegal activities and payments. It’s quite rare to see real money here, no joke.
It’s all too Orwellian in this case, that all animals (Apps) are equals but some animals more equals than others.

I use it for so long I’m totally (tarian) used to it.
LOL, bonus points for wordplay.

Yeah, WeChat is a shitshow. It’s the easiest way for people to do IMs and video calls through the Great Firewall without having to care about each other’s phone platform, but the price you pay is the CCP having your facial data, all of your contacts, and all of your online interactions with Chinese people and businesses recorded for all time, ready for whatever nefarious data mining they might want to do. They change their terms of service at a whim, and your only options are to stop using the app entirely (and lose everything in it, including any monetary balance), or to just pray that they don’t change the terms of the deal any further (which, of course, they will).

TikTok is their backdoor WeChat for surveilling the people of other countries who aren’t already in contact with mainland Chinese. TikTok’s visual filters collect the facial data, and the rest is for data mining. Use at your own risk.

I think WeChat started and still is product of private sector but becoming that huge it had to abide to the One.

Yeah they got everything in exchange of the services though there’s a camera every 10 meters and no such thing as privacy anyway. But also it’s extremely safe I must say.

My current life dream scenario is finding a better-paid job, telling them I can start in a month, then behaving like a lunatic for 2 weeks at my current job, giving a 2 weeks notice, and then taking those 2 weeks off.

By behaving like a lunatic, I don't think being rude or anything like that; more like, sharing my true opinion about everything, which would be lunacy in this company.

My current life dream scenario is finding a better-paid job, telling them I can start in a month, then behaving like a lunatic for 2 weeks at my current job, giving a 2 weeks notice, and then taking those 2 weeks off.

By behaving like a lunatic, I don't think being rude or anything like that; more like, sharing my true opinion about everything, which would be lunacy in this company.
Think this is most people's ambition, NP. Although I like my current job loads

Disturbs centre of gravity???
I thought it would be fun by buy a long blonde wig for a party. Resemblance to Dave Murray was uncanny. Took it off again.
West Ham colours. Steve specifies all the band wear them
Tbf I don't think clothing repairs are usually part of the DIY trade :p
If you put them on a hot wash I bet they would. Like Sunderland shirts going pink...

You are on fire this week :D

Anyway, these past few days have been rather hectic, so I had neither the time nor the mood to browse internet fora, but on the first of April, my third son, Florian Michael Ambrose, was born. He was even bigger than the first one (5,25 kg / 11,5 lbs) and they are both healthy, although still in the hospital, because he has the neonatal hepatatis, they're due to be released tomorrow. I'm taking care of the other two as of now and it's pretty nice, overall (keeps bringing back thoughts of My Neighbour Totoro, kinda). Don't know how often will I visit here in the next few weeks, but I wanted to share. In any case, merry and blessed Easter to ye.

Back