Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Votes?

Anybody has experience with Chinese App WeChat? This is way more than an App. It's the 1984 in the pocket of a nation. A super convenient Big Brother. Let me explain you.

First it's installed to more than a billion mobiles phones in the country. There is no life without a WeChat account. Nobody carries wallets anymore, no facebook needed, no YouTube or messenger, this is all in one and then some.

It is messaging App, has some basic but sufficient functions to quench social posting, liking etc., someone's needs. Plus on line storage. Plus being a hub of thousands mini Apps for anything you can imagine.

In addition to above that you can:
  • Call Audio /Video.
  • Walkie talkie function.
  • Pay your bills, supermarket and transfer money instantly to your peers.
  • Find instant girl/boy friend with a radar function.
  • Find sex services, massage, and anything of this like.
  • Find any services at all.
  • Scan QR Codes.
  • Blog.
  • Crete your YouTube-like channels and live streaming.
  • Buy and sell anything from apartment to shoes, delivery at your door.
  • Top up your mobile, pay the bills, hail taxi, ride a bicycle etc.
  • Find train, flight, boat etc tickets.
  • Book Hotels & Restaurants.
  • Insurance & finance services.
Now why did I mention all this? Because the Orwellian vision of Mr. Musk is to make Twitter a Western version of WeChat.

Anybody has experience with Chinese App WeChat? This is way more than an App. It's the 1984 in the pocket of a nation. A super convenient Big Brother. Let me explain you.

First it's installed to more than a billion mobiles phones in the country. There is no life without a WeChat account. Nobody carries wallets anymore, no facebook needed, no YouTube or messenger, this is all in one and then some.

It is messaging App, has some basic but sufficient functions to quench social posting, liking etc., someone's needs. Plus on line storage. Plus being a hub of thousands mini Apps for anything you can imagine.

In addition to above that you can:
  • Call Audio /Video.
  • Walkie talkie function.
  • Pay your bills, supermarket and transfer money instantly to your peers.
  • Find instant girl/boy friend with a radar function.
  • Find sex services, massage, and anything of this like.
  • Find any services at all.
  • Scan QR Codes.
  • Blog.
  • Crete your YouTube-like channels and live streaming.
  • Buy and sell anything from apartment to shoes, delivery at your door.
  • Top up your mobile, pay the bills, hail taxi, ride a bicycle etc.
  • Find train, flight, boat etc tickets.
  • Book Hotels & Restaurants.
  • Insurance & finance services.
Now why did I mention all this? Because the Orwellian vision of Mr. Musk is to make Twitter a Western version of WeChat.
Well Twitter has banned my IP address because I dont filter my opinions and they oppose free speech on their platform, so I guess this whole Twitter becoming WeChat thing won't affect me.

Back