Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm trying to research Iron Maiden venue dates, and the March 9, 1981 Maiden gig in Edinburgh is vexing me.

The IMC has it at the Playhouse Theatre, and ironmaiden.com has it at the Playhouse Theatre. But Mav was able to get a ticket stub for the event, and it was flagged as being at the Odeon Theatre. I checked and as far as I can tell the Playhouse was never rebranded or sponsored as or by Odeon, so I am really wondering if everyone is wrong - or if the venue changed. The Playhouse is a larger venue than the Odeon was so maybe they moved up? But there's no supporting evidence.

I'm trying to research Iron Maiden venue dates, and the March 9, 1981 Maiden gig in Edinburgh is vexing me.

The IMC has it at the Playhouse Theatre, and ironmaiden.com has it at the Playhouse Theatre. But Mav was able to get a ticket stub for the event, and it was flagged as being at the Odeon Theatre. I checked and as far as I can tell the Playhouse was never rebranded or sponsored as or by Odeon, so I am really wondering if everyone is wrong - or if the venue changed. The Playhouse is a larger venue than the Odeon was so maybe they moved up? But there's no supporting evidence.

I'd trust the hard evidence, thus ticket stub for the win. But since you seem to do a serious research just call them and tell your problem maybe you'll find a definitive answer.

I gave my M1 MacBook Air and I bought the 14" M1 MacBook Pro. Basically to get a decent amount of ports plus the Mag Safe. And I got better speakers, microphones, camera and a much better display, too.

The only down thing is the fans. This one has 2 fans while the MBA was fan-less. However I never ever listen to them. Sometimes I open many windows, videos and tasks then open iStat Menu and fans are always idle. Like always 0 rpm. Even when running Geekbench fans remain idle most of the time.

The only way to get them spinning is to run Cinebench. But even then at ~2500rpm you cannot hear them.

I was scheduled for work yesterday despite my expressed unavailability for that day. I did go because I didn't want to leave my colleagues hanging, but I was quite salty about it. Today my boss apologised and admitted it was her mistake.

On the one hand I do appreciate the strength of character to admit a fuckup to your subordinates, but on the other hand it feels kind of comforting to know that other people make mistakes too and not everything is always my fault.

Back