Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I won't be in Drunk Posting. We didn't stay at the bar long because a bunch of about 30 irritating exhibitionists were insisting everyone in the place should hear and see how totally hilarious they were. People were literally leaving after one drink and not staying for food :(

Went to a desserts place for an epic amount of ice cream instead. Going for an eat all you want buffet on Saturday night instead, followed by a pizza eat all you want buffet on Tuesday with people from work

This is what happens when I read messages right when I wake up, I tag the wrong person. I'll let you decide if I think I was celebrating your birthday or your child's birthday.

Well, I'm glad to have been one of the first people you thought of today, inadvertently or otherwise. :lol:

You were looking for black cocks, weren’t you?
black-chickens.jpg.webp

Be honest, they are pretty...

Clearly you and Saap have far more experience searching for black cocks on the internet than I do. I yield to your shared expertise!

She did a brilliant pun that you didn’t get. All Blacks= the awesome Rugby team of New Zealand.

EDIT: Having said that, the cock you posted is truly pretty and macho.

Last edited:
Er no, I was referring to the 'goth chickens', the one where even the skin is black, no red comb. No reference to New Zealand rugby players at all :S

Back