Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Seriously considering outsourcing more of my arguments to @Diesel 11.

I don't get it why LC stopped it? It wasn't that nasty as far as I can tell. Though I must say I didn't properly read the posts, just skimmed them.. :D

EDIT: Read it. Yeap.
Lazy me, I was essentially asking you to tell me what happened cause I'm bored to read

Last edited:
I'm wearing one today. She's off :D

Not 100% similar but this reminded me the Maiden T-shirt I never bought.
My lady found a great site in Thailand with some amazing Maiden T-shirts & hoodies. Prices made in Heaven.

I had to choose between so many beautiful beautiful designs that in the end I didn't buy anything "waiting" the right moment to hit. And now that I want to buy so bad there's lockdown for 2+ months and nothing is moving.

Moral: Do not delay your decisions. Act now, always.

When I did mine here, it took about 2 minutes.
It took longer than that just to do the photo, which looked really horrible when she'd finished (she had to shoot it five times because it kept rejecting it and in the end I had to push my hair back completely, including my fringe - so it really looks like a mugshot :(). Then the tablet you have to sign on only works half the time: that part of the process alone took about five minutes because I had to do it so many times before I could get my whole signature down without any breaks in the letters. And all the while the disgruntled old folk in the queue behind me (non of whom had been there when we started) were making their displeasure at being kept waiting become more and more obvious ...

Basically this sort of senario is the worst of all possible worlds for me. It doesn't surprise me that your system (or probably anywhere else's) is better than ours.

Last edited:
So ever since my bus was stuck in a traffic jam next to a judo academy for ten minutes I keep getting ads for that academy on Facebook. I hate this.

So ever since my bus was stuck in a traffic jam next to a judo academy for ten minutes I keep getting ads for that academy on Facebook. I hate this.
Should go and you can learn to Judo Chop!

I won my first game of Twilight Imperium in six years yesterday. I'm always in the mix (multiple 2nd place finishes) but I've never managed to pull off the finish, finally got there. I was able to set up three avenues to victory on the last turn, and it was pretty stressful as they whittled down two of them, but the third held up. Feels pretty damn good.

Tried to sign into the forum using the search bar. "Search titles only" being an option threw me off.

Back