Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I meant in general, rather than specifically Canada. Racism is very grass roots, even without systems and institutions that support it.

The Brit awards are on tonight. Could not give a fuck, but it reminded me of a funny case of somebody using their Grammy as a toilet roll holder. Anyone remember who? Google isn't being helpful.

I heard someone giving advice on radio on how to reduce your electricity bill. The essence was that heating water takes a lot of electricity, so keep your showers short. The advice was to put on your favourite song and when the song ends, the shower ends.

Too bad my favourite song is Rime of the Ancient Mariner ...

I heard someone giving advice on radio on how to reduce your electricity bill. The essence was that heating water takes a lot of electricity, so keep your showers short. The advice was to put on your favourite song and when the song ends, the shower ends.

You could always try becoming a grindcore fan.

Still a cheaper shower than Empire of the Clouds :D

Back