Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ladies and gentlemen, the Trolley Problem has been solved once and for all.

What a little cunt. I was fully expecting him to send the train down the empty side. Guarantee we will see this guy again in 20 years time after they discover the half eaten remains of many victims in his apartment.

What a little cunt. I was fully expecting him to send the train down the empty side. Guarantee we will see this guy again in 20 years time after they discover the half eaten remains of many victims in his apartment.
I think he's just taking the "train crashing into stuff is fun" perspective (although the "uh-oh" makes me doubt it). He is only a two-year old, after all.

As I said to my friend who shared this video: This is what happens when you put Stalin in an ethics commission. He will even derail the train.

Stalin to NKVD: Kill the peasants.
NKVD: done.
Stalin to new NKVD: Hey the old NKVD know I killed the peasants. Kill them.
New NKVD: done.
Stalin to new new NKVD: Hey the old NKVD know I killed the NKVD who killed the peasants...

My favorite Stalin joke:

Stalin reads his report to the Party Congress.

Suddenly someone sneezes.

"Who sneezed?"

Silence.

"First row! On your feet! Shoot them!"

They are shot, and he asks again, "Who sneezed, Comrades?"

No answer.

"Second row! On your feet! Shoot them!"

They are shot too.

"Well, who sneezed?"

At last a sobbing cry resounds in the Congress Hall,

"It was me! Me!"

Stalin says,

"Bless you, Comrade!" and resumes his speech.

I’m sure you didn’t, since he cut his hair and all.
To be honest the drop curls were the biggest shock :lol:

Anyway I've since been reliably assured that it was even shorter to begin with - I guess he must have just decided it had got too tatty and seized the opportunity afforded by the break in touring to chop it all off and start again. Janick's hair is dead - long live Janick's hair :D

Nicko already got the bus pass, he even mentioned it on that The Art of Drumming show a few years ago
I know he mentioned being old enough to have one but to actually get it he'd need to be resident in the UK. The whole scheme is administered at local government level (and I'm pretty sure they only cover travel at local level too).

Janick is only the fourth oldest in the band but the older three all live abroad.

Back