Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We can start with working one or two days at the office now (and some people the whole week for months already, because they could not do that particular work at home).

I used to have free coffee at my building, then someone from Toronto visited and saw we had free coffee and complained, so then they made ours paid. Nobody used it so then they took it out and replaced it with a Keurig.

So every month (when I was in the office) I bought a box of coffee from Costco and gave it to the team. On my corp card.

We have a coffee machine & grinder for fresh coffee beans which I don’t like so I’ve brought my own coffee machine & Nespresso capsules.

Last edited:
Is Wall in ND? It’s the most famous boring town in the US.
Nope, that’s South Dakota. At least they have the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Sturgis, and lots of bison. North Dakota is just incredibly flat and empty, and extremely cold in the winter. Great place for nuclear missile silos. Lots of recreational drinking up there because there isn’t much else to do.

The most famous thing to ever happen that is tangentially related to North Dakota is Fargo, a film that has but one scene in the city and the rest of it is in Minnesota.

That should tell you everything you need to know about North Dakota.

Back