Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It’s H.R. Giger’s Cthulhu (Genius) III from 1967.

190516115549-h-r-giger-5.jpg

Cool, thanks. I was thinking of Dark Seed, which was based of Giger's work.

dark_seed.jpg

Reactions: Jer
Very happy to hear! Who picks the album of the month, is it the mag staff?
Yep. They do not exactly pick it. 8 reviewers rate albums and the albums with the best scores end up highest.
The highest and lowest grade per album does not count, so they do the average of the other 6 people. With equal scores the total of all counts. So Maiden was also beaten by a group called Times of Grace.
20210913_204148.jpg

A bunch of "connoisseurs".
I stopped reading Aardschok years ago, used to have a subscription on it in the previous millennium.
A Dutch (language) Maiden fan reads an Aardschok with a Maiden interview (and review), when he can get it. (I do not have a subscription either).

I'd say this seems like a good time to start thinking about the Maidenfans 2022 meetup.
Been a long time lurker in this forum but not much of a poster. Tomorrow, for the first time in 21 years I'll leave Brazil to take part in an exchange program in Marseille. Just kind of venting here as my excitement (and nervousness) are through the roof right now, but would love to participate on the european meetup next year. Just saw Maiden live once in my life and hopefully I'll get to make up for it on the upcoming years.

Been a long time lurker in this forum but not much of a poster. Tomorrow, for the first time in 21 years I'll leave Brazil to take part in an exchange program in Marseille. Just kind of venting here as my excitement (and nervousness) are through the roof right now, but would love to participate on the european meetup next year. Just saw Maiden live once in my life and hopefully I'll get to make up for it on the upcoming years.
Best of luck! I'll be at Göteborg!

Did Eddie appear in those nice clouds?

Actually now that you mention I see a clear wolf Eddie in the photo above. Don’t you?

Anyway, once I saw your post I start looking Eddies in the sky, thanks for that :D

My conclusion is that you’ll always find some kind of Eddie in the sky, if you pay attention and if you Use Your Illusion II ;)

A4B4264D-962F-49E3-A556-453E4665C57A.jpeg
AD719FCA-30CB-4693-8322-17F7BF86072F.jpeg
FB36BAB2-87D7-4776-9790-FECEFDBF6CEB.jpeg

Back