Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've just found out that Tom Daley the diver, who just won gold at the Olympics, also has an Instagram page showing off his knitting skills.

I'm not sure if this is really cool or just a bit nerdy but whatever it put Tom Daley a few points up in my estimation :D

I've just found out that Tom Daley the diver, who just won gold at the Olympics, also has an Instagram page showing off his knitting skills.

I'm not sure if this is really cool or just a bit nerdy but whatever it put Tom Daley a few points up in my estimation :D
That kind of makes sense ... sports like diving, swimming, wrestling, etc have tons of down time

I asked my mom for some money and bought an used tshirt from a guy when I was 15.

This was the shirt.

slayer-slaytanic-wehrmacht-thrash-metal-band-retro-1988-black-new-t-shirt.jpg

She was less than impressed and I got banned from wearing that shirt.

This reminds me of the humiliation that I suffered at 14 when I bought a Metallica shirt showing James Hetfield giving the finger to the "viewers". My mum was super offended and made me take it back to the store. I was certain everyone could read the fact that I would do as mum says in my eyes. It was so traumatic! I've never felt less metal.

Back