Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Perun

In the labyrinth of eternity
Staff member
There is now a film in which Nicolas Cage plays a hermit whose truffle pig got stolen and he goes looking for it.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
It has 97% approval rate on Rotten Tomatoes. It's apparently really really good despite the silly premise. Cage is a great actor.

Perun

In the labyrinth of eternity
Staff member
I had this conversation last night. He can be a good actor when he ends up in a good film, but that doesn't happen all too often because he can't handle money and takes any job he's offered.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
I've seen a couple of reviews that say it's really fantastic. I'll probably check it out at some point.

Black Abyss Babe

Quantum weather butterfly
I've just found out that Tom Daley the diver, who just won gold at the Olympics, also has an Instagram page showing off his knitting skills.

I'm not sure if this is really cool or just a bit nerdy but whatever it put Tom Daley a few points up in my estimation :D

bearfan

Ancient Mariner
I've just found out that Tom Daley the diver, who just won gold at the Olympics, also has an Instagram page showing off his knitting skills.

I'm not sure if this is really cool or just a bit nerdy but whatever it put Tom Daley a few points up in my estimation :D
That kind of makes sense ... sports like diving, swimming, wrestling, etc have tons of down time