Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I used to put dashes between my sentences instead of periods and didn't use much for proper grammar. For example, instead of saying "your", I would say "ur".

Last edited:
A local guy named Dino Jelusic became a member of Whitesnake, is Coverdale done for live or? Why a second vocalist

“Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy extinguishes them.” – Voltaire
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” – Voltaire
“Atheism is the vice of some intelligent men, and superstition is the vice of fools.” – Voltaire

“Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy extinguishes them.” – Voltaire
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” – Voltaire
“Atheism is the vice of some intelligent men, and superstition is the vice of fools.” – Voltaire
What are you trying to tell us, Eliot?

But if you want to start a discussion, you should ask a question or state your own opinion and invite others to join in. If you just post quotes without any input from you, nobody is going to engage, except to make jokes.

But if you want to start a discussion, you should ask a question or state your own opinion and invite others to join in. If you just post quotes without any input from you, nobody is going to engage, except to make jokes.
"Didn't you just start a discussion with this reply?" -Shmoolikipod

Back