Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Me, my dad and my brother carried 380 kg of bathroom (x2) and kitchen renovation material and now my hands hurt when I type on a keyboard.

They fired a guy at work because for the last 6 months, he was only working 1 day per week.

In this case, I'd rather blame his manager for not noticing one of his employees was GONE FOR 4 DAYS EVERY WEEK. He was responding to Slacks and e-mails but did no actual work otherwise.

@karljant
Something seems to have happened to this link since I posted it last night, because that's where it was getting to:
1623786161165.png

Currently this is what you get at http://www.sabbat.live/ but it seems the pages are being re-organized.
Anyway, thought that might be interesting for @karljant and anyone else into Sabbat. :shred:

Yeah, me neither. I have no idea what @LooseCannon was referring to, I was just thrilled to see something like this exists. And hope I might be able to hear it some day.
Oh I hit something on Youtube that said it was it :/ it must have been just a live file and as I am a dabbler, I was hoodwinked :(

Back