Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

This article suggests it is a fix for a problem which only emerged yesterday so it might or might not solve @Perun's problem (which seems to have arisen about then) I think mine is probably not caused by the same issue because when I say "from the start" I mean when I first got the phone, ie November 2019. I've tried all the fixes I can find on t'Net for similar problems and none of them make any difference. But thanks :)
don't buy Samsung
Thanks for this too. My phone is Nokia ...

Also this gem:

Wait until the chorus. That's where it becomes real good. Digging the bass players dance moves though. They are gold.

Just recently I’ve been discovering Toto and admiring their singer’s voice in Rosanna, Africa and others. What a fall from grace, quite sad.

Have no doubt about that.

"China is a big country and other countries are small countries, and that's just a fact."

- Yang Jiechi, Foreign Minister of China

Nope. Don't need a vaccine to know that Xiaomi makes the best phones.
“Best” probably requires some definition here. If using stolen IP from other companies and probably phoning home every bit of personal information it can that you didn’t explicitly figure out how to block counts as “best”, then yeah, probably. Hope you never said or wrote anything negative about China if you ever plan to set foot in that country after using one of their devices or apps that has access to a sensor.

The above reminds me of a friend's (and former Microsoft employee's) opinion of Microsoft.
And Google. The difference is Microsoft and Google won’t lock you up for life or punish your family if you say bad things about them and then show up on their campuses.

My friend is in China, has a Xiaomi phone, talks shit about the government, still alive and well and not in prison - I think I'm safe.

All phones/corporations are stealing data anyway.

Fact remains is that Xiaomi has the best phones.

“Best” probably requires some definition here. If using stolen IP from other companies and probably phoning home every bit of personal information it can that you didn’t explicitly figure out how to block counts as “best”, then yeah, probably. Hope you never said or wrote anything negative about China if you ever plan to set foot in that country after using one of their devices or apps that has access to a sensor.

Also mining.

My friend is in China, has a Xiaomi phone, talks shit about the government, still alive and well and not in prison - I think I'm safe.

If the Czech experience from the Communist regime tells me anything, the precise guy who talks shit about the government might just be ... you know... an agent.

yab4tvyvx0p61.jpg

Back