Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I got Galaxy but old model (2017 I think, S9).

You should root your phones guys, it's not difficult and it doesn't change the way you work with it. You will only get administrative options you should've got in the first place as a device owner.

Classic pitch. The Mariners, I always feel bad for them when I look at who they had in their system and couldn't put it together.

I keep coming back to this song. Such a shame, with Meat Loaf having literally lost his singing voice. I suppose it's better that he called it quits instead of beating a dead horse.

Such a shame, with Meat Loaf having literally lost his singing voice. I suppose it's better that he called it quits instead of beating a dead horse.
Yeah each album after Bat III has just been rougher and rougher on him. Although I firmly believe that if he went and got some vocal training he could salvage it to a good extent, but he’d be too stubborn to do it. “Going All the Way” was a great song from the last album though, but largely because his voice wasn’t the focal point and he didn’t have to try so hard on it.

EDIT: “Blind as a Bat” is a great song by the way, one of his best not written by Steinman.

Reactions: Yax
Also this gem:

Wait until the chorus. That's where it becomes real good. Digging the bass players dance moves though. They are gold.

I'm too tired to analyze that, but I'd say that just maybe he is actually less off during the chorus as compared to the verse.

But yes, it hurts.

Reactions: Yax
I'm too tired to analyze that, but I'd say that just maybe he is actually less off during the chorus as compared to the verse.

But yes, it hurts.
Pitch is everywhere in the verses as well, yeah, but there's a resemblence of actual singing every now and then. The chorus consists of some incredibly shitty wailing, so it takes the crown (and on top of that pretty off pitch wise too, constantly slightly flat or sharp).

I’ll see your Meat Loaf and raise you a Don Dokken from 2020...

I saw Dokken as an opener (to Ace Frehley) in 2019 ... he sounded horrid. LA Guns was on the bill, with a decent chunk of the original lineup, they were quite good.

Anybody else have a total app failure on their Android phones? A lot of my apps say "keeps stopping" despite reboot and system upgrade. Tried to reinstall one and it failed too. Thought it was my phone but then my girlfriend reported the same thing, which leads me to think there's something bigger going on.
On mine, generally the apps that work have done so consistently from the start. Others have continually "kept stopping" from first install, and no amount of updates or uninstalling and reinstalling can persuade them to work (Facebook, Messenger, Amazon, Pure Gym and the OS map app among others). A recent re-install of the stereo remote app was a surprise success though.

On mine, generally the apps that work have done so consistently from the start. Others have continually "kept stopping" from first install, and no amount of updates or uninstalling and reinstalling can persuade them to work (Facebook, Messenger, Amazon, Pure Gym and the OS map app among others). A recent re-install of the stereo remote app was a surprise success though.
I had the same issue on my android

This worked for me

Back