Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have an interview in about 2 hours about the extension of my contract at work and I am super nervous. I am fairly certain that I am staying, I'm just really anxious about the potential position and/or team changes.

Went flying today. Yesterday's freezing rain had left the maneuvering area around the fueling facility at the airfield in a condition suitable for skating. Not so suitable for pushing aircraft by hand. Fortunately the taxiways and runway were sweeped this morning.

A client ordered a drink at work and instead of saying “that’ll be 3 euros”, I said something along the lines of “let’s make it a three-er”, which in Estonian is exactly the same as saying “let’s have a threesome”. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I’m pretty sure I said it louder than usual, as well, because a coworker came to me afterwards and told me what I had just said.

It's called Montana sandwich here, by the brand which makes them and they're sold on gas pumps, overpriced and with a horrible GMO moisty texture to them, you find yourself asking is this a sandwich or a cake.

The original BR sarnie was notorious but to be fair, they have moved on a fair bit since then ...

Actually, so have most other places that sell sarnies.

Back