Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have EXTENSIVE travel journals of the Book of Souls concerts I saw.
I only went to one concert on TBOS, which wouldn't give much scope for extensive journals. I thought going to more would be selfish, because I might be keeping someone else out who might only be able to go to that one show ...

But at that one show we met people who were going to 30-odd concerts on the same tour so after that I just though sod it, and went to three on LOTB :D

I only went to one concert on TBOS, which wouldn't give much scope for extensive journals. I thought going to more would be selfish, because I might be keeping someone else out who might only be able to go to that one show ...
Never thought of it that way. Some of the shows I went to weren't sold out, so that wouldn't have been a problem. In the future, it's likely I won't see so many shows anymore, so maybe I can think I'm saving the ticket for someone who needs it. :bigsmile:

Sorry to hear that! :( I've only been a fan for eight years. Was that show a good one? I didn't see them last year, so my previous time was 2018. Had tickets for a festival on June this year, but that was cancelled.

Back