Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I had planned to make an adjustment to the kitchen sink in order to fit the overrun piping on the backside. Turns out the sink has been cut more precisely to the hole in the bench than I thought, meaning I can't move it without grinding some more in the bench. And as the bench is not wood, but a rock hard composite material, it's outside of what I have tools (and skills) for.

So, back to square one.

:grumble:

So I had planned to make an adjustment to the kitchen sink in order to fit the overrun piping on the backside. Turns out the sink has been cut more precisely to the hole in the bench than I thought, meaning I can't move it without grinding some more in the bench. And as the bench is not wood, but a rock hard composite material, it's outside of what I have tools (and skills) for.

So, back to square one.

You need the plumber of the east.

I don't think this is work for the plumber. The pipes are available, but there isn't space to fit them to the overrun hole as there is too little clearance between the overrun hole and the bench plate.

So, back to square one.

I prefer your translation to Facebook's.

I just went back from my friend's house (it's midnight), I thought about how much I don't want to see a boar. I cross the road, and to the left of me a boar begins to run in a garden :p

Honestly, they're usually not aggressive if you're just walking by, but the heart sure does jump when you do see one. And they're ugly ugly creatures. The wildlife is much cooler when it's the occasional bat flying by...

Some 20 years ago I visited a castle in England, and there was a black, furry bat on the wall. Even back then I had heard in Finland that you shouldn't touch bats, because they can carry nasty diseases. However, I saw two young boys stroking the bat, well it was really kind of cute, like a stuffed toy. Today I guess people may not do that as easily. :) I do like bats though, I've seen them flying a couple of times at night on Finnish summer cottages.

Back