Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What books (and headphones) are those?

The books are Estonian encyclopediae volumes 1-10. Headphones are Razers, don’t remember the model, I use them for gaming sometimes. I’m not much of a headphones guy.

Great set-up Saap. Shame that you're listening to 'The Count of Tuscany' though.

I want to love and hate react at the same time.

NP: A Nightmare to Remember.

I want a new phone of my own and a new PC now. I can get a better phone through a deal with my current provider. It won't be a really high spec one, but anything is better than the 2016 Samsung phone I've got at the moment.

I want a new phone of my own and a new PC now. I can get a better phone through a deal with my current provider. It won't be a really high spec one, but anything is better than the 2016 Samsung phone I've got at the moment.
Well, seems like a good idea.

Get a Xiaomi phone. I've had one for more than 2 years and is still as good as it was when I bought it, except for the battery, but that's unavoidable.

I'm telling you, I've had 0 problems with that phone, which can't be said for any other phone I've ever had. It's perfect. Battery is not good anymore, but I used my phone a lot, be it internet, calling or apps. Either way, hasn't slowed down 1% since the day I bought it. Everything still works, and I have like 150 apps installed.

I don't give a fuck. If not China, Google knows everything I'm doing anyway.

Also, Xi Jinping is my adopted brother.

Also, China is spying on you.
tenor.gif

Back