Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

giphy.gif

@Night Prowler what exactly does this mean?

My girlfriend builds computers for a hobby. If you send me your specs I can check with her and see if... nah, couldn’t be something wrong with your computer or internet connection.

AC77395B-1456-4198-A1EB-33B3FEFC09CE.jpeg

No problems with video calls on Zoom.
No problems with video calls on Microsoft Teams.
No problems with the work VPN.
No problems with logging in remotely to work severs.
No problems with Youtube itself.

Tell me again how it's my internet connection.

No problems with video calls on Zoom.
No problems with video calls on Microsoft Teams.
No problems with the work VPN.
No problems with logging in remotely to work severs.
No problems with Youtube itself.

Tell me again how it's my internet connection.

You have a weird internet connection if it is so inconsistent in what it has problems with and what it doesn't.

Then again, it may be your computer.

I saw 2 fox cubs frolicking in the woods yesterday. It was a delightful spectacle. Im certain that you could make a wonderful pair of slippers out of the little guys.
I had seen who I assume was their mother 15 minutes previous and about 100yrds away. When I was watching the cubs she was nowhere to be seen but I had the feeling that she was watching, waiting for me to get too close before she ate my face off.

We need more posts with pictures of cute animals, so here is a picture of a cute animal expressing how I currently feel.

16071828377_85109fdee4_o.0.0.jpg
In all the visits to zoos I've had, I've yet to see a red panda. They always stay hidden. I did recently see a video by keepers at one of the zoos I'd visited, and the panda was basically tame as anything, sitting right next to her. I guess it tends to put in an appearance once visitors have gone.

I've spent quite a bit of lockdown watching an osprey cam at Lock Arkaig, and Edinbugh Zoo's webcams. Penguin feeding time is great.

Back