Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not sure who Fesko is but John Silver has style and taste totally different from fekso.
Speaking of which, where are you, @John Silver ? :hello:
Give us a piece of your gyrus on coronavirus buddy
Just a suspicion I had. If you take out the rhymes, they acted kinda similar. Silver was a little less aggressive though. Still a troll.

Bazza was Bazza and Fekso said who he was on this very forum before being banned for a second time. When that happened, he was using a name that was a pretty straightforward anagram of Fekso Bayley as far as I remember.
Can you link to this please, or at least remember which thread it was in? It doesn't sound familiar and I'm curious now.

Gotta love Loudersound. I came across a list of the Greatest Metal Bands of All Time. I clicked and saw Baby Metal at 10. Why did I continue reading, you may wonder. Curiosity got the better of me. Priest at 9. The first line reads "Arguably the greatest metal band of all time." The greatest metal band of all time at 9 in a list of greatest metal bands of all time. Go fuck yourself, Loudersound. Garbage.
The fact that Maiden isn't number 1 makes that list an epic fail.

Can you link to this please, or at least remember which thread it was in? It doesn't sound familiar and I'm curious now.

Almost no traces remain:
Must have been a ghost or something...
and a couple of comments after that :D

Just before, there was a message from fekso under a name that looked like a random collection of letters. It was promptly removed.

today I've fuxed my bike and changed qheels on my car. Worst part of the job? Cleaning the winter wheels. After washing the first one, the washwater was already more or less grey ...

Now relaxing with a beer, pizza in the oven :)

Back