Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Gotta love Loudersound. I came across a list of the Greatest Metal Bands of All Time. I clicked and saw Baby Metal at 10. Why did I continue reading, you may wonder. Curiosity got the better of me. Priest at 9. The first line reads "Arguably the greatest metal band of all time." The greatest metal band of all time at 9 in a list of greatest metal bands of all time. Go fuck yourself, Loudersound. Garbage.

Gotta love Loudersound. I came across a list of the Greatest Metal Bands of All Time. I clicked and saw Baby Metal at 10. Why did I continue reading, you may wonder. Curiosity got the better of me. Priest at 9. The first line reads "Arguably the greatest metal band of all time." The greatest metal band of all time at 9 in a list of greatest metal bands of all time. Go fuck yourself, Loudersound. Garbage.
Babymetal was one spot ahead of Tool. Who is this author and where can I find the nearest pike?

Burgerkill at #14. What the frick is Burgerkill? And Metallica at #1 of course.

Babymetal is actually pretty good. Very catchy, very energetic, and rather cute.
What do you all think of them?

Bazza was Bazza and Fekso said who he was on this very forum before being banned for a second time. When that happened, he was using a name that was a pretty straightforward anagram of Fekso Bayley as far as I remember.
The same avatar appeared in a Blabbermouth comment section and someone asked if he was fekso. He was arguing with Bazza and pointing out some detailed information about Dennis Willcock being at early Iron Maiden shows with Paul di'Anno on vocals where song were played that Dennis claims to have written. So no, fekso is not Bazza.

The same avatar appeared in a Blabbermouth comment section and someone asked if he was fekso. He was arguing with Bazza and pointing out some detailed information about Dennis Willcock being at early Iron Maiden shows with Paul di'Anno on vocals where song were played that Dennis claims to have written. So no, fekso is not Bazza.
Fesko is @John Silver

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
Back