Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Correct, it is
Luminous-Beings_84f5bf9e.jpeg

Reactions: Yax
Aces High:
This vocalist sounds fantastic. I was especially impressed by the Pantera cover.

Last edited:
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work. And when we got home, our dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah.
Ah, a good,.honest Yorkshire lad!

Reactions: Yax
I attended a citizenship ceremony with one of my employees today, when her, her husband, and 83 others became Canadians. I was struck by the diversity of people. Young and old, black and brown and white, European and Latino, Asian and Indian, Arabic and African. It was a special moment to watch.

I'm on a train again!

Be brave. You can fight this addiction!

Am I just a grumpy old fart now? Or was it OK of me to go down to complain to the neighbours below when they for the second consecutive night are ruining my attempt to sleep? They can't even seem to finish a single song.

When they turned the deaf ear and turned their shitty music louder, I contemplated for a short while ... and called the police. Who are 30 km away (I'm not at home, but in a mountain village - and the apartment complex has a "quiet after 2300" rule). Wonder if the police will bother to show up at all.

It entirely depends on the music itself.
Shitty music -> cop visit.

Wingman, I had this problem for a couple of years with two places I lived at, and eventually complained to the landlord at the second place. I got sick of not getting to sleep until after 1am on weeknights, and being kept awake most of the night on weekends, plus having to listen to their short blasted excerpts of hip hop and dance music (weird how people who do it only listen to part of a song before leaping to another one) throughout Saturday and Sunday afternoons. If I knocked on their door they'd either ignore it or turn the music up. So in my opinion, the sooner it's brought to an end the better.

There's an Indian family above me who only seem capable of having conversations at the loudest possible volume. I think the building might amplify them a bit but I have heard them talking at 4am before and last weekend there was some loud bassy music being played until 11:30pm. I was on the verge of going upstairs to ask for it to stop when it was turned off.

Back