Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've been staying at my parents for some time, due to renovation. I had to bang on neighbour's door at 2 AM because of overly loud Turbo Folk. I was really pissed and out of bed and without pants and he basically froze when he saw me and complied immediately.

The other issue is the lovely couple living in the building set perpendicular to our, on the same level/height, arguing all night long about their shitty relationship on the balcony, and the sound is directly beaming into my balcony, so it's like they're fucking sitting next to me. It was summer and if I close the balcony door I'm gonna cook. Her voice was so fucking irritating, her arguments would go on for minutes, constant tempo, pitch going slowly up and down, while the guy would just speak a few words in a muted, low volume. Rinse and repeat.

Two flats back the boyfriend and I had an issue with noisy people in the flat underneath. It was made slightly worse by their front door always being open at the time due to their running a cable through it to the communal electric socket in the hallway ...

We soon discovered that a long loud blast of Bryn Terfel generally subdued them. They probably thought we were Welsh nationalists :lol:

Return flights & the concert ticket, yes. Accommodation might out you over the threshold, but @Night Prowler keeps saying that Maiden will be playing in Belgrade soon and he'll host Maidenfans so I'm sure he'd be happy to have you for a few days.

We could also crowdfund your trip.
I don't think I'll need any crowdfunding, but a place to stay would definitely be nice. Also, it would be great if I didn't have to fly alone so it would be great if someone from the US or Canada who also plans to go could meet me here and then fly out from Minneapolis airport.

"I have so much homework to do, it's going to take forever I'm never going to finish it!"

10 minutes later

"I'm finally done with the homework, oh my gosh! Why do I suffer so much?"

So my sister did one of those DNA tests and, apparently, I'm 82% Balkan, 10% Italian, and 1,5% Ashkenazi Jew. The rest is a bunch of Southern European and Middle Eastern genes, each under 1%.

Before the 1930s, Nazi was a common nickname for the Jewish name Ignaz.

As for the Ashkenazim, they are the largest Jewish group worldwide. Most customs generally associated with Jews are specifically Ashkenazim and not observed in this way by Sephardic or Bukharan Jews, for instance.

As for the Ashkenazim, they are the largest Jewish group worldwide. Most customs generally associated with Jews are specifically Ashkenazim and not observed in this way by Sephardic or Bukharan Jews, for instance.
I think you're the only person around here who knows what you're talking about, buddy.

I think you're the only person around here who knows what you're talking about, buddy.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Incorrect.

To provide further information, Ashkenazim refers to the group of Jewish people who migrated initially to Western Europe, most of whom eventually moved eastward and had the largest representations in countries like Poland, Lithuania and Hungary. For that reason they're also referred to as European Jews sometimes. Those countries no longer have much Ashkenazi population, because something happened.

Sephardim and Mizrahim are the other most populous Jewish groups, the former being Jews who lived in Iberia, and the latter being Jews who stayed in the Middle East. There's great deal of cultural variance between them due to the long time spent in different regions.

So my sister did one of those DNA tests and, apparently, I'm 82% Balkan, 10% Italian, and 1,5% Ashkenazi Jew. The rest is a bunch of Southern European and Middle Eastern genes, each under 1%.

I'd like to do one of those as well, would be a fun anecdote. Too expensive for just a fun anecdote, though.

I've been watching stuff from a youtube channel called Surviving Life. He goes into some of the most fucked up and twisted evil horrible shit on the dark web. I knew there was some nasty stuff on there, but I didn't know it was that fucked up!

Back