Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Speaking of Judas Priest, they're in Tallinn on June 1st and they're charging 65 euros for the ticket. I'm probably not gonna make it anyway but 65 euros!? I mean, they're not Metallica (better but less popular)...
65e isn't really all that bad. Dream Theater's tickets were 80e and they are definitely less popular than Priest are.

That being said, the Tallinn gig is the second date of the tour, so it's a must-go for sure. I'll be seeing them at the first date of the tour and I'm super excited about the setlist and all.

Soooo, they are doing a special reunion episode of the Friends sitcom. This could go really well or turn into a sad train wreck.

70 000 is more than what Priest gathers in one month full of touring. Metallica's numbers are incomparable to any other metal band.

Actually Maiden's numbers are in the same category. Judas priest is a smallet band than both. I can't see priest playing in front of 50.000 people

Actually Maiden's numbers are in the same category. Judas priest is a smallet band than both. I can't see priest playing in front of 50.000 people
You are right about the second part, apart from when Priest are headlining festvals, but Metallica is generally bringing in larger audiences than Maiden, as are GnR. Maiden are top tier, but there are bands of the same era if you will, who draw on average bigger crowds.

Metallica is #1, Maiden is #2 by attendance, and sales. Nobody else comes even close, in metal. Metallica ofc has larger figures but both bands headline all the festivals, and play concerts in stadiums and modern arenas.

I like Priest very much but they haven't had such a live impact throughout the years. Nobody in the metal world has had Metallica/Maiden levels of live impact.

Back