Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Looks like it might really be time for old Ozzy to really retire.

Looks like it might really be time for old Ozzy to really retire.
After the European dates. If they ever are going to happen. I have tickets. To be frank though, I believe you are right. He is rather fragile and could do with winding down. But on the other hand, I don't think retirement would be an acceptable situation for him. He climbed the walls the last time he tried. Touring writing and performing music has been his entire life. OK, drinking, drugging and making an ass of himself with The Osbournes as well, but you get my point.

Last edited:
You're asking about an opinion or?

I don't know (don't care either). He's a Serb by the book but people have a say in what they are. He never said he's a Serb or a Croat. He mentioned origins and motherlands. But I am not an expert on Tesla.

You're asking about an opinion or?

I don't know (don't care either). He's a Serb by the book but people have a say in what they are. He never said he's a Serb or a Croat. He mentioned origins and motherlands. But I am not an expert on Tesla.

Somebody completely sucked the Balkans out of this poor boy. :(

On my way to collect my copy of the Iced Earth Alive in Athens vinyl box set. My fingers are itching...
On a different note, the LA plant which manufactures the aluminum master press records you need to press vinyl records, has burned down. There is only one more plant, in Japan, so the vinyl business, and the indie labels in particular, are going to have a rough path ahead.

Last edited:
On a different note, the LA plant which manufactures the aluminum master press records you need to press vinyl records, has burned down. There is only one more plant, in Japan, so the vinyl business, and the indie labels in particular, are going to have a rough path ahead.

That's sad to hear. I'm currently keeping my vinyl collecting on hold (don't have the proper sound system and other stuff has priorities), but that still sucks.

Back