Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

my2wpunjf8t01.jpg

super stallion stronk

So like almost everybody else here, I've been listening to a bit of Rush lately. I realised that it's been a few years since I last popped in an album of theirs.

All water dispensers and coffee machines at work are off limits today due to bacteria in the neighbourhood's water supply. All water needs to be boiled before drinking.

A colleague brought a water boiler and another went to the supermarket to buy instant coffee. He came back with decaf ... must've been too tired to read the label properly!

All water dispensers and coffee machines at work are off limits today due to bacteria in the neighbourhood's water supply. All water needs to be boiled before drinking.

A colleague brought a water boiler and another went to the supermarket to buy instant coffee. He came back with decaf ... must've been too tired to read the label properly!
Beer it is then!

It seems that I got fired lol

Unless they change their mind in the next 10 minutes, and I don't think they will. I'm not sure if I even want them to.

I mean, not a stranger to foul language myself, but what our neighbours / brethren / historical enemies are capable of... Wow. Just wow. :ok:

Back