Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Fun facts from the BBC

ENY4fVYXYAAYVUU.jpg

By the way that picture has nothing to do with the bushfires - it seems to have been around for a while and is just a heavy metal joke. (It was titled "Brvtal Koala".)

The same guy btw has a video claiming that zebras are just painted horses. I asked him some very basic questions on this and he responded that he doesn't need to answer them because I only want to argue, not learn. Also, it's obvious that they're painted if you only really look at them.

How strange.

When I visit the forum using Microsoft Edge, the top banner extends 1/3 down the screen ... and doesn't collapse when I scroll down. In Internet Explorer on the same computer, everything looks normal. And when using my mobile phone (with Chrome) everything looks normal.

Anyone with an idea of what causes this strange behavior?

Using Microsoft Edge. Please use a proper browser, such as Google Chrome.
Bad news. I am now using Chrome (I normally do that on my home computer, which I am now using) and the top half of the browser window is now black.

I'll try to sign out of Maidenfans and then sign back in. Stand by ...

The same guy btw has a video claiming that zebras are just painted horses. I asked him some very basic questions on this and he responded that he doesn't need to answer them because I only want to argue, not learn. Also, it's obvious that they're painted if you only really look at them.
Could you please ask him if, in his opinion, giraffes are just a cross between camels and leopards? Thanks.

Back