Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I thought Big Ben was playing "Same old Arsenal, always cheating" on a regular basis? But perhaps they can make an exception for Brexit.
You're thinking of the Pompey Chimes: "Play up Pompey, Pompey Play Up!"

I'm not sure if Big Ben does that tune. I thought it just bonged multiple times for whatever time it is.

In memory of Neil Peart, Der Trommler:
Let us remember him as he lived, not as he died.

Last edited:

Fuck.

Such a rough end for such an inspirational person with such a legendary legacy. Family tragedies, struggling to play in his later years due to intense pain, and then an early death due to brain cancer.

Deeply saddening, not just because it's an absolute legend who passed away, but because of the circumstances it happened in. For whatever it's worth in some philosophical sense, his presence will live on through his work and inspiration.

How strange.

When I visit the forum using Microsoft Edge, the top banner extends 1/3 down the screen ... and doesn't collapse when I scroll down. In Internet Explorer on the same computer, everything looks normal. And when using my mobile phone (with Chrome) everything looks normal.

Anyone with an idea of what causes this strange behavior?
I'm having this exact same issue right now on my laptop, using firefox. The top half of the screen is blocked out by a black box that wont go away. I tried logging out and back in, but still the same thing. Everything looks fine when I use my phone, though.

This is exactly how it looks for me, as well.

I've adjusted Google's Auto-Ads settings (which figure out where to put ads) to remove this particular placement so hopefully it should stop happening in the next hour or so.
That seems to have fixed the problem, at least for me. Thanks!

Back