Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Why "finally"? Do you not have CDs/vinyls/cassette tapes down under?
Non-classic era Maiden/Priest/Sabbath/etc. is bloody hard to find in Aussie record stores. I get the impression that the most popular metal subgenres down here all feature the -core suffix (although I haven't got any data to support said claim)

We've been playing around with this website

It shows average life expectancy based on your time and place of birth. According to it, Queen Elizabeth II is going to live until 19 May 2023. Let's see if they're right.

We've been playing around with this website

It shows average life expectancy based on your time and place of birth. According to it, Queen Elizabeth II is going to live until 19 May 2023. Let's see if they're right.
We estimate that you will live until 21 Nov 2070 if you were an average world citizen. Whereas in Serbia it would be until 22 Aug 2071.

Have all the fanclub members here received their copies of the new magazine yet? I haven't got mine yet and don't think I got the last one either.

I posted something on the official fanclub forum - my first ever foray into it - in a thread about whether people have received their copies of the magazine yet.

Back