Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In Canada's case, it took us 115 years to finish the process, but we got there!

You could say it took Norway 91 years as well. AT the beginning of 1814 we were in a much closer union with Denmark, more comparable to Scotland with England. Come May, we had declared independence against the will of Sweden and the major powers. and made a constitution that was quite radical by 1814 standards. August, war with Sweden. November, a convention was signed where Norway agreed to join a union with Sweden, but kept its own constitution and thus had secured a much more independent status than what had been the case earlier.

Actually, the dissolution in 1905 was stated by the Norwegian parliament because "king Oscar had failed to form a new government for Norway" after the previous government stepped down after a conflict with the King over who had responsibility for Norway's foreign affairs. The Norwegian parliament declared that a referendum would be held - this was declared the day before it was expected that Sweden would demand it in order to accept the dissolution. The result of the referendum was 99,95% in favour of independence .... Later in 1905, another referendum was held, to decide if we would accept prince Carl, son of the Danish king, as king of an independent Norway. He was accepted with 75% for and 25% against. Had the result been negative, Norway would probably have become a republic instead.

Er, let's think. Spicy chicken with jalpenos and rice, pasta with a meaty garlicky tomato sauce, crisps, quiche with smoked ham, home made liver pate and crackers, hotdogs, cheese, pickles and pineapple on cocktail sticks (my idea :blush:), crisps, carrot, cucumber and celery batons, Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, coffee and walnut cake, salted caramel muffins, cookies. I can't remember what else. It was quite difficult to eat all this stuff while on the phones.

Er, let's think. Spicy chicken with jalpenos and rice, pasta with a meaty garlicky tomato sauce, crisps, quiche with smoked ham, home made liver pate and crackers, hotdogs, cheese, pickles and pineapple on cocktail sticks (my idea :blush:), crisps, carrot, cucumber and celery batons, Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, coffee and walnut cake, salted caramel muffins, cookies. I can't remember what else. It was quite difficult to eat all this stuff while on the phones.
Yum!

But no spam ...

Took an inventory of the heavy metal/hard rock music I listen to on Spotify. The following albums/songs are missing from the platform (atleast in the US) and it causes me a minor inconvenience:

Accept​
Breaker​
Annihilator​
King of the Kill​
Artillery​
By Inheritance​
Blue Öyster Cult​
Heaven Forbid​
Exciter​
Heavy Metal Maniac (original version)​
Grave Digger​
Tunes of War​
Knights of the Cross​
Excalibur​
Guns N' Roses​
It's So Easy (this song and I believe the rest of the West Arkeen songs are missing)​
Manilla Road​
Courts of Chaos​
Spiral Castle​
Voyager​
Playground of the Damned​
Mysterium​
Overkill​
Feel the Fire​
The Killing Kind​
From the Underground and Below​
Necroshine​
Bloodletting​
Killbox 13​
ReliXIV​
Immortalis​
RAGE​
Black in Mind​
End of All Days​
Lingua Mortis​
XIII​
Ghosts​
Welcome to the Other Side​
Sacramentum​
Far Away From the Sun​
Vader​
Impressions in Blood​
Vinterland​
Welcome My Last Chapter​

Also the song No Better by Lorde isn't on there either but that's not heavy metal/hard rock.

Back